Friday 29 August 2014

Daily Diaries | Flats, Physio, Hair and Camera

So I thought that I'd join in the Daily Diaries link up over on The Lotus Creative (one of my fave blogs to read) just as a way to summarise my day-to-day life that one may overlook when thinking of things to blog. So every friday I'm going to just give you guys a compact summary of my week :)

So this week there has been a lot of changes in my life. I have a flat! I have somewhere to live when I move to Prague! It's a massive flat, right in the centre of the city, only a 20 minute walk from college and I can't wait to make the place my own.

I have queer feet. That's right, there's been a reason why I get shooting pains up my legs while I run. My feet are out of alignment, so my leg muscles have to work extra hard in order to get the momentum to run. I have some exercises and stretches to help, as well as a few brands of trainers to look at investing in.

My hair's a different colour! It's a dark brown-y, red-y sort of colour. Finally the horrible gingery blonde caused by faded colour is no more.
If ya follow me on Instagram I'm sure you'll have seen this. (@nghazzie)

This morning I went into town and invested in a lovely new camera for my travels next year. I can't wait to go outside and try it out.


  Daily Diaries with The Lotus Creative

8 comments:

  1. Love the hair color! I'm visiting from the Daily Diaries linkup. :) A flat in Prauge sounds delightful, I'm sure you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really hope so :) I'm so excited/terrified haha x

      Delete
  2. I come from the daily diary link up, How exciting moving to Prague i hope it all goes well :) What camera did you buy ? I followed you on instagram and bloglovin :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I got a fujifilm finepix hs50exr. I don't know if that means anything to you, but the guy in the shop said it was a good one so I trusted him haha :) X

      Delete
  3. Hi, I'm visiting from the link-up.
    First of all: Congrats on getting your place! It must be great to be able to have your own space :D
    By the way, I loved your hair and your eyes are so pretty~~~ Loved its color!
    Have a great weekend, greetings ♥.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to bring in my little bits and bobs to make it my own :) That's so nice of you to say :) have a good weekend X

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your new flat! I love furnishing and add cute little things to new places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to find little bits and bobs for it :) X

      Delete