Saturday 6 September 2014

Daily Diaries | Sun, Sea and Injuries

I began this week by doing an 8 mile hike from Tenby to Manorbier along the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. Mother and I are attempting to walk all 812 miles of the Wales coastline.

Tenby

Monday-Thursday was spent on holiday in Malta with my bestest and oldest friend. I'm not going to write too much about this, because it was our holiday and we went to escape the real world, so if you guys don't mind, I'll keep it that way for now. 

However, Valletta is absolutely gorgeous. If you ever find yourself on the little island of Malta, take a day just to wander the picturesque streets of the medieval capital city.


We took the ferry to Gozo for a beach day. It was so windy we basically in the midsts of a sandstorm on the stunning Ramla Bay.


We watched the beautiful sunset from a bus stop at the ferry port. (Not exactly what we had in mind, which made it more memorable!!!)


On the final evening, I managed to injure my foot. I hobbled my way to the airport to go home, when we landed I limped my way onto a train all the way home. I went to the doctors, was sent to the hospital for an X-ray, but luckily nothing is broken. So I'm just limping around the place in a lot of pain. But hey, at least I have something to remember my little break away, right!?


What did you guys do this week? :)

4 comments:

  1. I loved this post cause you were talking about Malta :) Im a quarter Maltese and I miss that little island need to go back there soon. I actually wrote a post about it this week too. Glad you had a good time its a shame you injured your foot though! Nice photos and I think walking the entire length of the welsh coastline is awesome, I've always wanted to drive around the entire coast line of Great Britain :) Hope you have another great week this week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that's amazing. you should definitely go back, it's such a beautiful island. Do it! Even if you do it in little bits, it's something you can tick off your bucket list! :) X

      Delete
  2. Thank goodness you haven't broken anything, but it's still super unfortunate you are in that much pain!
    Your pictures and this post have filled me with so much wanderlust!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm heading back to the doctors tomorrow because after a week it's still very painful! Haha thanks :) my wanderlust never fades!!! The only way to help it is to just get on a train and go somewhere!! X

      Delete