Wednesday 10 September 2014

The Book Tag

I saw this post over on The Giggly Blogger and I knew immediately that this was for me. I love reading so so so much and so I'd love to spread the word (excellent pun there.....)


- Do you have a certain place where you read?
My bed. It's the most relaxing place to curl up and read a good story. 

- Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
I'm one of these awful people that fold down the corner of the page. I know, I'm a horrible person. *hangs head in shame* BUT IN MY DEFENCE - I always end up losing a book mark....

- Can you stop reading at any moment or do you have to finish the chapter?
I usually try to finish the chapter, unless I fell asleep or had to stop for some particular reason.

- Do you eat or drink whilst reading?
No. I'm so desperately clumsy that I drop crumbs everywhere/spill anything. Don't want a soggy book now, do we?

- Can you read whilst listening to music/ watching tv?
Nope. I get far too distracted. 

- One book at a time or several at once?
Oh one at a time. I can barely keep up with one, let alone any others. I've tried reading loads, but I'd end up picking a favourite and just reading that one and then I lose my place in the others. Too much hassle. I'll stick to one.

- Reading at home or everywhere?
EVERYWHERE. When I'm in college, I literally take my book everywhere. It's perfect for waiting for practice rooms/on the bus/chillin'.

- Reading out loud or silently in your head?
In my head. 

- Do you skip pages?
No!!!! That really ought to be a crime!!!

- Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I don't understand people who don't break the spine. I once dated a guy who didn't, and when I borrowed his copy of The Da Vinci Code, I was so scared of breaking it in case he shouted at me and I was terrified of the book. Sorry, but life is too short.

- Do you write in books?
Sometimes. If there's something that's really caught my eye then I'll underline it.

I'm going to tag aaaaall of you. If you enjoy reading/books/whatever then please take a few minutes to finish this! :) 

Harri xxx 

2 comments: