Friday 19 September 2014

Daily Diaries | Manchester, Ceilidh and Packing

Credit: RNCM freshers photography



Saturday I arrived at my friends house, and we stayed up late gossiping and eating.
Sunday I had the most beautiful American breakfast with 3 of my best pals - I now love love PB&J. I then headed over to my old flatties new house and ordered dominos, watched bad TV and chilled.
Monday was the ceilidh!! So much fun!! I danced the night away, said goodbye to all of my dearest friends and I even felt a little sad that I won't be in college for the next year!
Tuesday I felt a little fragile and had a 5 hour train journey home. When I got home, I curled up and watched an entire disc of Gossip Girl.
Wednesday was the beginning of packing up all my stuff. We then went to a posh new restaurant thats opened near us (this is a big deal cause we don't have many new places opening....especially not posh ones). I had pork rillette, fancy fish fingers and a creme brulee pudding. YUM!
Thursday and Friday: Packing. I am exceptionally bad at packing. I can't do it. So naturally, there have been many raised voices between me and parents. Oh joys....


5 comments:

  1. The Ceilidh sounds so fun. I hate packing too, although you'd think I'd be used to it with the number of times I've moved in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I spent most of my teenage years moving from house to house so i really ought to be good at it! I just want to pack everything "in case I need it"!! X

      Delete
  2. Before I get to my comment, is the broken image up there your link back to the link up? I can't tell but it's broken and I wondered if there was a code issue for you? I had this with someone last week and I can't figure out what the problem is :(. Let me know if it is and I will let you know how to sort it out asap!

    It sounds like you've had a lovely week. I feel like everyone I know is re-watching Gossip Girl at the moment. Am I missing something?! I do love GG though, I might have to start watching it again :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is :( it's been like it a few weeks now I think. I thought it was something that I was doing wrong?! Or my theme wasn't accepting it or something :( thanks so much!

      I'm watching it for the first time! Not quite sure how I managed to cope without it in my life, but I seem to be dou everything I can to boycott finding anything out haha X

      Delete
  3. Some busy week. Especially around that packing one. :D

    ReplyDelete